Someone, in a moment of madness, has added me to this award. I’m not going to win anything here, though the premise is excellent.
“The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank your bloggie buddy for nominating you
- Share the award on your blog and social medias
- Answer the ten questions you were given by your nominator
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that you admire
- Notify your nominees via social media”
Questions seem to be: (with my answers)
- Why do you blog?
I read lots of books (always have done) and wanted to tell someone, anyone, about them. I wanted to blog, then one day…*lightbulb*
- How long have you been blogging?
Dunno. 5 years?
- What is your passion?
Vikings. Vikings in America.
- Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. Never tea. Black coffee at work, with milk at home.
- What is a really cool but little known fact about you?
I speak Danish all day, every day. Helps, living and working in Denmark.
- Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert. ‘Tro’ in Danish, is ‘belief.’
- Where do you see your blog in 1 year? How do you plan to get there?
I’d like to start hosting it myself, to have more control over design and layout.
- What is your favorite plug-in, app or blogging resource?
I use WordPress on-line and the app, on Mac.
- What blogging groups are you connected to?
None. They should connect to me.
- If you could have Tea (or coffee) with anyone living or dead, who would it be? Why?
Þorfinnur karlsefni (see 3). Though we might have to wait a while for coffee to be invented.
The blog that nominated me, was this one, by AJ Sefton.
2 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Congrats on the award, it’s always nice to get a little recognition for the hours spent tapping away. Eyrbyggja is my personal favourite saga. If you have not been yet, the drive up to Eric the Red’s farm in Hawkdale is worth the effort, you can see where little Leif rode his skateboard all day. They run day trips from Reykjavik (by air!) to the Greenland sites too, Thorfinn’s birthplace if I remember correctly.
I’ve been there several times in my mind…Physically, it’ll have to wait behind a new kitchen, new driveway, new bathroom, etc. And behind a trip to L’Anse aux Meadows. And the new one they’ve found on Baffin Island. Otherwise, I’m packed and ready to go!