Someone, in a moment of madness, has added me to this award. I’m not going to win anything here, though the premise is excellent.
“The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank your bloggie buddy for nominating you
- Share the award on your blog and social medias
- Answer the ten questions you were given by your nominator
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that you admire
- Notify your nominees via social media”
Questions seem to be: (with my answers)
- Why do you blog?
I read lots of books (always have done) and wanted to tell someone, anyone, about them. I wanted to blog, then one day…*lightbulb*
- How long have you been blogging?
Dunno. 5 years?
- What is your passion?
Vikings. Vikings in America.
- Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. Never tea. Black coffee at work, with milk at home.
- What is a really cool but little known fact about you?
I speak Danish all day, every day. Helps, living and working in Denmark.
- Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert. ‘Tro’ in Danish, is ‘belief.’
- Where do you see your blog in 1 year? How do you plan to get there?
I’d like to start hosting it myself, to have more control over design and layout.
- What is your favorite plug-in, app or blogging resource?
I use WordPress on-line and the app, on Mac.
- What blogging groups are you connected to?
None. They should connect to me.
- If you could have Tea (or coffee) with anyone living or dead, who would it be? Why?
Þorfinnur karlsefni (see 3). Though we might have to wait a while for coffee to be invented.
The blog that nominated me, was this one, by AJ Sefton.